Please explore the possiblities for:
- Video Borescope Inspections
- Borescope Training
- Borescope Equipment Sales
Why PowerPlant Borescopes
- We know the engine internally, which includes specific areas that require a detailed look.
- We know ‘our’ borescope equipment, which also means you have no budgetary upkeep to maintain ‘yours’, or the need to purchase new equipment.
- We understand the AMM limits to a degree above most others. We have too; it’s our one and only job task that we do best. And, we teach it on a regular basis. Our damage reporting must be referenced to the specific text in the AMM.
- Inspections are complied with in a reasonable time; there is no delay in knowing where to look in the engine or the AMM.
- Our equipment has measurement capability. Are you aware that some maintenance manuals are allowing a greater damage limit when the Inspector is using this feature rather than making his ‘best guess’.
- We pay attention to details, as to the quality of the video. When damage is found, we know that the images taken must leave no room for doubt.
Being located close to the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport allows for a quick response time to most destinations.
We’ve handled 30 minute Restricted Inspections or ‘Watch Items’ at London’s Heathrow Airport where the aircraft had a 5 hour ground time. Our arrival was synced with the arrival of the inspection aircraft at 6 am. The aircraft departed ‘on time’ at 11 am. We also departed at the same time back to Atlanta.Our point is, we consider our Customers First in our business. We’ll do what it takes to complete our mission.